Reading is a thing I do. A lot. For the last four years, I’ve been keeping track of what I read throughout the year. I get inspiration from Seattle Public Library’s Summer Book Bingo, King County Library’s 10 to Try, and occassionally PopSugar’s yearly Reading Challenge. I’ve also started tracking my reading through GoodReads – who knew you could win free books!
This year, my goal is to reach 60 books. Here’s a list of what I’m reading:
- Home by Nnedi Okorafor
- Autonomous by Annalee Newitz
- Sharp: The Women Who Made an Art of Having an Opinion by Michelle Dean
- Barracoon: The Story of the Last “Black Cargo” by Zora Neale Hurston
- The Night Masquerade by Nnedi Okorafor
- Gunpowder Moon by David Pedreira